- The NZTCA is a non-profit organization of individuals interested in trees bearing useful crops including fruit, nuts, fodder, wood and many other products.
- The NZTCA includes trees that enhance earth, air, water, carbon storage, wildlife habitat and recreation, then we are promoting trees for Pleasure, Profit and a sustainable Planet – the very best Triple Bottom Line.
- The NZTCA has a particular interest in research, especially new and unusual trees
New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE) is the New Zealand government’s national economic development agency. Through our network of offices worldwide, New Zealand Trade and Enterprise aims to grow New Zealand’s economy by boosting the capability of businesses and regions and facilitating their sustained and profitable participation in overseas markets.
Our website is a good starting point for finding out about obligations and entitlements concerning tax, rebates, child support and family assistance and student loans. The website also provides access to:
- Interactive calculators and tools for a range of activities including child support payments, personal tax summaries, PAYE, GST, FBT and student loans.
- Registrations, account information, and other online services, which are services that customers can carry out electronically
- Forms and guides in easy-to-download PDF format
New Zealand Customs
You can use the Customs website to find out about:
- Rules and requirements for people, goods and craft entering or leaving New Zealand
- News and information about the New Zealand Customs Service, including our organisation, structure and career information
- Details of the legislation we administer.
Our mission is to enhance New Zealand’s natural advantage. We do this by: encouraging high-performing sectors; developing safe and freer trade; ensuring healthy New Zealanders; and by protecting our natural resources for the benefit of future generations.
The Nutrient Data Laboratory (NDL) has the responsibility to develop USDA’s National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference, the foundation of most food and nutrition databases in the US, used in food policy, research and nutrition monitoring.
The Crops for Southland Incorporated Society is a not-for-profit organisation. The overall aim is ¡§The development of privately owned, market based commercial cropping of a significant scale for Southern New Zealand.¡¨ Its primary objective is to improve employment and community wealth through the growing and development of a crop industry.
Crops for Southland (CFS) was born out of a need recognised in 1994. The group saw that developing alternative land uses was crucial for Southland, and New Zealand, to maintain its edge in the agricultural sector.
New Zealand has a rich history of developing new and innovative answers to agricultural challenges and CFS is committed to making these innovative ideas and solutions become practical solutions.
The New Zealand Walnut Industry Group is here to help you. NZWIG’s aims include encouraging discussion and learning with publications (including your manual) and field days. We also instigate research projects and work with the research team as they search for answers to key questions for growers. But NZWIG is not just for growers. We welcome all stakeholders in the walnut industry and draw on their expertise.
The New Zealand Chestnut Council Inc (NZCC) is the nationally recognised product group for chestnuts. The aim of NZCC is to encourage, promote and advance New Zealand’s Chestnut Industry including the promotion of the sale and consumption, of fresh and processed New Zealand grown Chestnuts, both in New Zealand and overseas, for the benefit of New Zealand Chestnut Growers.
Hazelnut Growers of Australia Ltd. The purpose of this page is to provide information about Hazelnut growing in Australia, and to provide a means of sharing information amongst the members of the HGA, and with others.