Skip to content
- 125g butter, softened
- 3/4 C brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 C plain flour
- 3/4 C self-raising flour
- 200g white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 C hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 C craisins (dried cranberries)
- Preheat the oven to 160’C. Line 2 oven trays with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar together until pale and creamy. Add egg and vanilla, beating well.
- Sift flours together and fold in until just combined. Stir in chocolate, hazelnuts and craisins.
- Roll teaspoonfuls into balls. Place on trays, 4 cm apart. Flatten slightly.
- Bake each tray for 15-20 minutes until golden brown, turning partway through cooking to ensure even browning. Cool on trays for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.